-
March 10th, 2005, 06:34 AM
#1
Inactive Member
Getting a small business started isn't all that easy, but when you get the jobs, it's worth it. I submitted my site at Accoona and inquiries started flowing in at a steady rate. Anybody have any more ideas on how to get your name out there?
-
August 17th, 2024, 07:43 AM
#2
Senior Hostboard Member
Re: Ideas to improve " Small Business"
I recently opened an online store and am thinking about implementing a double-entry bookkeeping program. I want to understand how difficult it is to master and whether it is worth investing in such programs at an early stage. If anyone has encountered this, please share your experience and recommend proven solutions.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks